- 【A Must-Have For Tile Installation】– The uncoupling membrane keep your tiling floor integrity, long-lasting beautiful and away from cracks through 4 key function: uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and heavy load distribution.
- 【Uncoupling Effect】– Between tiles and substrate, it generates a differential movement stresses. This differential stress is the critical reason for tile cracks.Our membranes cancel out this stress by the open rib structure which allows for in-plane movement and protect the tile flooring.
- 【Load Distribution】– Heavy load usually causes fractures of tile covering.Due to the grid design, lots of mortar columns structures are formed after installation.These densely mortar columns can share and transfer the load evenly, prevent fractures.
- 【Waterproofing & Vapor Management】– Made of polyethylene offering reliable waterproofing.Let the substrate away from water and moisture.And create a isolation layer to the underground vapor. Cut off the path to the top tile covering.The vapor can only flow and disappear in the free space created by the uncoupling mat.
- 【Easy To Use】– These uncoupling membrane is flexible. Easy to roll up and carry. if required, cut the mat to any size or shape for your tiling work. Suit for Various Substrates: Although it specifically designed for ceramic and stone tile installations, this uncoupling membrane also can be installed on the concrete, plywood, OSB, gypsum, vinyl floors, structural planks, sub-floors, radiant heated floors and etc. If you are not sure, please contact us.